Customer expectations challenges drivers for migration to low-code
In an earlier blog post, we had shared the top five reasons why one should consider migrating from Lotus Notes/Domino to Low-code/MXDP. In this second one, we shall discuss the various customer expectations and drivers for migration to low-code/MXDP.
With customer experience taking precedence over all other aspects, the insurance companies were stuck trying to overcome the drawbacks of Lotus notes/dominos and achieve desired results. Today, there are several customer engagement apps that enable customers to gain insights and build better interactions with businesses. This in turn has empowered them to expect more from businesses, including better services, personalised products and other financial benefits. There are quite a few customer engagement apps and self-service portals out there, few others dedicated for insurers and all come with limitations when working with traditional lotus notes systems.
The main expectations from customers are,
- Ability to obtain information on products and services within seconds, if not minutes
- 24/7 support available to clarify queries
- Easy and seamless claims processing
- Multi-channel access
- Integration across the system for a streamlined journey
- Real-time data tracking and updates
- Quick and easy settlements
The challenges faced by companies with reference to this,
1. Limited UX resources: Being able to deliver high levels of customer experience is quite challenging, considering the limitations in UX resources with lotus notes. Most companies have limited resources, and they are spread across several processes, and therefore the companies are unable to deliver what is expected from the customers.
2. Process enhancements and automation: When there are issues with the implementation of the enhancements across the processes, there are bound to be hiccups along the journey for the end customer. Automation and integration of capabilities are essential for streamlined functions. Orchestrating core systems and automation across workflows is what will help the enterprise stay ahead of the competition and grow steadily.
3. Customer-facing apps and matching expectations: Apps that help build interaction, better service and deliver what the user expects are all difficult with traditional systems. The volume of data gathered the evolving customer demands and scalability are a major challenge when one does not have solutions that offer quick responses, analytics and smooth processes.
Key Drivers for migration –
Working with Lotus Notes applications that were not digitally enabled, companies have understood that the learning curve on the platform was short, and therefore needed to review their processes. It proved to be quite a time consuming and hampered seamless operations, thereby leading to loss of customers and business.
The other main point that drives the migration journey is business agility. The need to move to an agile development culture and adoption of DevOps processes simultaneously was the crux. And this is where Neutrinos and the team can play a key advisory role and help migrate to low-code/MXDP.
Neutrinos Low-code Application Development Platform involves deploying either on the cloud or on-premise, which means applications can be up and running quickly and readily available to end-users. With its self- service model and easy provisioning of services, Low-code is relatively easy for businesses to adopt.
Neutrinos helps developers rapidly build enterprise-grade apps on advanced technologies that can readily integrate with 100s of 3rd party enterprise systems. Neutrinos can be integrated with various systems such as ERP including SAP, relational and non-relational databases, Algorithm hubs, IoT Gateways, and applications. Users can build easily and fully integrated high-performance solutions.
Cloud applications also help ensure the highest level of security and compliance that banking, insurance and other financial services companies need to be stringent about. Neutrinos Low-code Application Development Platform enables seamless delivery of mobile, web and multi-experience apps by reducing the amount of coding and enables accelerated delivery of business applications by producing entirely operational applications. To know more or migrate, reach out to us now